Cara Delevingne X DKNY

http://nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/cara_capsule_ad-1.jpg?w=635

 “I was trying to think of what my fans and people my age like to wear,”

 The collection definitely has a big Cara Delevigne stamp all over it. I admire Cara for being so genuine to herself and style, which being a supermodel in the fashion industry can be hard to keep. But not Cara who you will see off duty sporting no makeup and wearing beanies. 

“When I started moving out of my house, I began finding so many of my old hats that I used to wear to school, and while snowboarding. I just love the feeling of having something on my head,” 

“I wanted it to be unisex so that anyone could wear it, no matter what shape, size, age, or gender they were. I added a touch of me in it: my tattoos, my favorite colors, and that type of stuff,” 

Shop the collection here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...