Kendall's Shoot With Marcel The Monkey


Marcel, the monkey from hit show Friends poses with Kendall Jenner!


The shoot was done for the March issue of Allure magazine where Kendall models a range of swim suits. The monkey who starred in the show Friends, season 1 and season 2, is actually called Katie and is a female white-throated Capuchin monkey. Doesn't she look so adorable?!


 As well as the shoot by Mario Testino, Kendall gives an interview. Kendall spoke about banning sister Kim from her first runway show. "I didn't need it to be a family affair. As selfish as this sounds, I wanted the attention to be on me for five seconds rather than my family," she revealed. "If they were sitting front row, it would have been all about, 'Oh, Kim goes to Kendall's first fashion show!". "I love Kim, but for a minute I wanted it to be like, 'OK, this is Kendall's thing, she's taking it seriously'."


Check out the behind the scenes video below too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...